How to get rid of pimples overnight
A pimple emerged overnight can create a discomfort at all times, and what we want most is to find solutions that can help us get rid of it as soon as possible. Fortunately, there are all kinds of ideal natural methods for this purpose. Carefully review the article below to see some good remedies to remove disagreeable pimples.
Pimples are usually those red spots that appear as “ridges” in certain areas of the skin. However, they can vary in appearance and size, with different names such as blackheads, sebaceous cysts, papules, pustules, etc. .
Generally, the explanation for their appearance is the following: our skin is impregnated with all sorts of oils. But when they are produced by the body excessively and reach the pore, their reaction will be to block them, which will lead to the appearance of the pimples. Even more so as there are more dead cells and bacteria are present, the likelihood of confronting a pimple will increase considerably.
Among the most well-known causes that can lead to the appearance of pimples, when we expect less, are:
- Hormonal imbalances (in particular, the excess of androgenic hormones, which contributes to the widening of the sebaceous glands, the excess of sebum forming pimples)
- Certain medicines (such as some used to treat bipolar disorder)
- Unbalanced diet
- Menstrual cycle (especially during the premenstrual period)
- Lack of proper hygiene
- Using expired or inappropriate cosmetics for our skin type
Therefore, in order to avoid as much as possible to confront the troublesome pimples, it is necessary to take great care of the health of our skin. A great help to this end can also be our vitamins, not only in food, but also in all kinds of supplements.
It can not happen a few times, when we expect less, to wake up with a disagreeable pimple. In order not to spoil ourselves all day, we can resort to all sorts of natural remedies to eliminate it. Let’s see some examples.
Ice is ideal to get rid of overnight bins
If you want a simple and effective way to get rid of the chimneys that appeared overnight, use some ice cubes. Ice has the ability to reduce redness and inflammation of the pimples, while removing excess sebum that blocks the pores. In addition, it will only be good to get rid of the scars left behind persistent pimples such as acne.
You can use both whole ice cubes and crushed cubes. You will have to proceed as below:
- Ice cubes will be placed in a plastic wrap or in a bag (ideal as a hermetic, such as sandwiches)
- Secures the bag very well
- You will apply to the pimples area and you will lightly dine for about 5 minutes
- You will take a break for another 5-10 minutes
- Repeat the procedure
- For the best results, strive to do this about 5 to 10 times a day.
Before calling on the ice, you need to keep in mind both of these:
- You will never apply ice directly onto the pimples (especially if you have very sensitive skin) and you will not leave it there for more than 10 minutes
- If you have severe acne, this procedure will not suffice. In this case, you will consult a doctor, the only one who can prescribe appropriate treatment.
Apply to a tea tree lotion
Green tea oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which will reduce skin inflammation. In other words, the predisposition to confronting the pimples will also decrease.
You can even prepare a lotion based on green tea oil at home, provided you do not forget the water. You will need:
- 1-2 drops of tea tree oil
- 9 teaspoons of water
The water and oil will be mixed and given over the pimple areas. But use a moisturizing lotion after using the combination, especially if it’s the face area (as the skin can dry excessively). For the best results you will repeat the procedure even twice a day.
Use a hamamelis lotion
Hamamelis contains tannins, substances that have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. If you use it for pimples, you will notice that it will accelerate their disappearance and prevent the appearance of new ones.
In order to prepare the lotion you will need:
- 1 tablespoon hamamelis bark
- 1 cup of water
You will do the following:
- Leave the hamamelis bark soaked in water for about 30 minutes
- You will put the water to boil and then let the mixture infused (about 10 minutes)
- Leave it cool and apply it on trouble spots, even twice a day.
Use the combination of honey and cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon have antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Combining them with a delicious mask (2 tablespoons of organic honey, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil), they can help you get rid of existing pimples, while preventing new ones from appearing.
Once you have the ingredients at your fingertips, you will follow these instructions:
- Mix them all
- Clean or wash your face and apply mask
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water
This will be especially effective for facebags. You will use white and brown sugar, as both can get rid of excess dead cells that can block pores.
To prepare the exfoliant you will need:
- 1 cup and 1/2 regular sugar
- 1 cup and 1/2 brown sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 10 teaspoons vanilla essence
You will then work as follows:
- Mix the sugar. Over sugar types you will add salt.
- You will pour olives over you and mix well.
- Put everything in a bowl and add the essence of vanilla, continuing to blend.
Especially if you have a larger pimple area, it will be ideal to be exposed to steam. They will open the pores, and what is in them will come out.
You will have to organize yourself like this:
- Take a large saucepan, boil water, and then bend over it. You will cover your head with a towel.
- You can stay at steam for as long as you can
- Then wipe your face and gently swab with a moisturizing lotion (which is not greasy).
Combines honey and avocado
Avocado is excellent because it will provide the skin with all those nutrients that will prevent excessive drying. And honey has antibacterial and emollient properties. Combine both (1 spoonful of honey to 1 avocado) to make a facial mask designed to help you get rid of the bumps faster.
All you have to do will be:
- Clean your skin thoroughly
- Clean an avocado, and put the core in a bowl, adding honey.
- After mixing honey and avocados well, the mask will be applied and left on the skin for about 15-20 minutes. You will then clean it with lukewarm water.
Do not forget about cucumbers
Cucumbers are not only useful when we want to get rid of eyelid inflammation, but also to cure our bins more quickly.
All you have to do is to cut some cucumber slices to apply to the pimple areas or to laugh a cucumber to mix with a few teaspoons of lemon juice.
Of course, beauty offers products with natural ingredients at the high quality, such as Pell Amar natural cosmetics UK.